The Affiliate Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining exceptional Affiliate records and knowledge, to enhance the work of the Affiliate Operations and Management teams, and provide support to all team members in the ongoing drive toward full compliance, good standing and excellent “customer” service.
- In partnership with the Operations team and Managing Director and Regional Directors, Affiliate Network, creates and updates, extensive regional profiles that include current Susan G. Komen information as well as geographic, population and healthcare information.
- Ensures, with the Operations and Management teams that initiatives are successfully completed and that timelines and deliverables are on track.
- Creates, populates and manages ongoing Regional and Affiliate reporting for all compliance and agreement policies
- Participates in “process improvement” workgroups.
- Maintains accurate and current information on all assigned Affiliates, working with legal, finance, marketing, audit, and the Race Group to ensure all requirements are met.
- Provides assistance in process improvements and suggests opportunities to streamline in order to more efficiently leverage current technology systems. Provides reporting of network characteristics to management for use in strategic planning.
- Monitors adherence to Komen’s branding guidelines and compliance with National Partner agreements. Determines compliance to branding guidelines for affiliate collateral. Responsible for resolving branding non-compliance situations, offering solutions and alternatives to the Affiliate.
- Performs. other duties as assigned.
The Affiliate Operations Coordinator has no direct reports.
Describe minimum (type and amount) of experience required for competent performance in the job.
Associates degree or the equivalent and at least 2-5 years experience in a customer service, legal, financial, or data entry role. Demonstrated independent accountability for business outcomes. Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable working in a collaborative, team-focused role. Must have advanced database knowledge.
Describe preferred (type and amount) of experience for competent performance in the job.
BA/BS degree or equivalent. Experience in an organization with a complex field structure. Prior experience working with Komen, a volunteer organization or not-for-profit/cause-related organization considered a plus
Describe specialized knowledge requirements of the position.
Requires intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and high comfort level with many different software platforms. Solid skills in customer service and support. Must know details of departmental policies and procedures affecting Affiliate organizations. Must show success in other work environment(s) where required to multi-task. Good problem solving skills, ability to work independently and exercise judgment considered essential.
Return to the
list of all openings or openings by department