> Shared Services Support Coordinator (Dallas, Texas)
As part of the Komen IT Shared Services Helpdesk team, will provide front line support for end-users of affiliate shared service applications – including but not limited to Peoplesoft Financials, SalesForces.com, Convio/Common Ground, and Selectica. Resolves basic issues for users and triages more complex issues to proper department owners.
- As a primary duty, triages phone calls, instant messages, and written requests from end-users of shared service applications.
- Resolves requests for end users when possible as front line support. Performs common troubleshooting with end-user to clarify and properly understand the problem. Properly routes more complex requests/issues to appropriate department owners. Opens help desk tickets as appropriate for department owners when routing requests/issues.
- Participates in on-call support rotation for non-business hours – including evenings, holidays, and weekends when required.
- Helps develop call flows and builds wiki knowledge base.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Shared Services Support Coordinator has no direct reports.
Describe minimum (type and amount) of experience required for competent performance in the job.
Associate’s degree or the equivalent plus 1-2 years of Applications Help Desk support experience. Demonstrated diagnostic, analytic, and troubleshooting ability. Excellent customer service skills, including phone etiquette. Basic incident management tool usage. Microsoft Office experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively work within a team environment. Ability to handle a high call volume and to effectively prioritize and handle multiple ongoing requests at one time. Understands how to utilize and maintain crucial support documentation.
Describe preferred (type and amount) of experience for competent performance in the job.
CRM application experience (Salesforce preferred). Non-profit experience. Financial application experience (Peoplesoft preferred).
Describe specialized knowledge requirements of the position.
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) and Windows XP. Must be able to work some non-business hours – including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Return to the
list of all openings or openings by department