As part of the Komen IT Affiliate Services team, executes on service related tasks as assigned by the Affiliate Services Specialist, including but not limited to SalesForce.com, Convio, and Wordpress applications.
- As a primary duty, completes task based assignments to meet business requirements and due dates provided by the assigned Affiliate.
- Designs and implements website updates and email messages. Customizes the responsive design to optimize the website and email messages for mobile devices.
- Creates custom reports and queries for metrics and constituent segmentation.
- Builds custom events, TeamRaisers, and other fundraising related components within Convio and other applications.
- Performs common troubleshooting with end-user to clarify and properly understand the problem. Properly routes more complex requests/issues to the Affiliate Services Specialist.
- Participates in on-call support rotation for non-business hours – including evenings, holidays, and weekends when required.
- Helps develop process flows and builds wiki knowledge base.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Affiliate IT Services Coordinator has no direct reports.
Describe minimum (type and amount) of experience required for competent performance in the job.
Associate’s degree or the equivalent plus 1-2 years of Applications Help Desk support experience. Basic CSS and HTML. Demonstrated diagnostic, analytic, and troubleshooting ability. Excellent customer service skills, including phone etiquette. Basic incident management tool usage. Microsoft Office experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively work within a team environment. Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple ongoing requests at one time. Understands how to utilize and maintain crucial support documentation.
Describe preferred (type and amount) of experience for competent performance in the job.
CRM application experience (Salesforce preferred). Non-profit experience. CMS application experience (Wordpress preferred).
Describe specialized knowledge requirements of the position.
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) and Windows 7. Must be able to work some non-business hours – including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Return to the
list of all openings or openings by department