> Regional Vice President, Affiliate Network - Western Region
Supports and enables the community impact goals of Affiliates in one of seven geographic regions across the United States. Ideally residing within the region, the RVP develops strong partnerships with Affiliates to provide senior-level strategic thought-partnership and representation for Affiliates at Headquarters to ensure they have the resources and support they need to effectively carry out their mission, fundraising, and operations activities.
Serves as a two-way communications conduit between Headquarters and Affiliates, ensuring Affiliates stay informed of and aligned with Headquarters initiatives, and that Affiliate perspectives and needs are heard and responded to at Headquarters. Serves as a convener across the region to facilitate greater collaboration between Affiliates to more strategically address the mission, fundraising and operations needs and opportunities that span Affiliate service area borders.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and at least 10 years of professional experience including increasing levels of leadership and managerial responsibility in complex, dynamic, multi-site organizations.
- Exceptional and proven leader with a track record of achieving results by leading through influence and support across multiple layers of an organization.
- Skilled coalition-builder able to bring diverse stakeholders together to collaborate and work together to achieve higher levels of impact.
- Strong communicator and motivator, including the ability to inspire, influence, and enable stakeholders to be accountable to significant standards and goals.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver who is knowledgeable, resourceful and creative in addressing opportunities and challenges, and in building the capacity and capabilities of Affiliate partners supported.
- Thorough understanding of business functions and systems, including strategic development and planning, budgeting, business analysis, finance, information systems, human resources, and marketing.
- Able to travel approximately 50 percent of the time to provide on-site support and partnerships to Affiliates in assigned region.
- MBA or similar advanced degree highly desired.
- Experience in a nonprofit setting and/or in a national affiliated or franchised business model preferred.
- Knowledge of Susan G. Komen for the Cure affiliate policies and practices a strong plus.
Return to the
list of all openings or openings by department