> Understanding Breast Cancer
> Getting Good Care References
Getting Good Care References
- Institute of Medicine and Commission on Life Sciences, Hewitt M and Simone JV, eds. Ensuring quality cancer care. Institute of Medicine, Commission on Life Sciences, National Cancer Policy Board and National Research Council. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1999.
- Skinner KA, Helsper JT, Deapen D, et al. Breast cancer: Do specialists make a difference? Ann Surg Oncol. 10(6):606-15, 2003.
- Gilligan MA, Neuner J, Zhang X, Sparapani R, Laud PW, Nattinger AB. Relationship between number of breast cancer operations performed and 5-year survival after treatment for early-stage breast cancer. Am J Public Health. 97(3):539-44, 2007.
- Harcourt KF, Hicks KL. Is there a relationship between case volume and survival in breast cancer? Am J Surg. 185(5):407-10, 2003.
- Sariego J. The impact of facility volume/size on breast cancer treatment and outcome. Am Surg. 76(12):1333-7, 2010.